Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Sunday 9 June 2013

Victoria Beckham Is Glamour’s Woman Of The Decade

Former Spice Girl and wife of football icon David Beckham, has won the Glamour Woman of the Decade gong.

Mrs. Victoria Beckham attended the ceremony with her first son Brooklyn Beckham.
During her acceptance speech she thanked her son and his famous father for his support over the years.
‘Thank you Brooklyn, my date tonight, who’s the most handsome man in the room tonight. Thank you to my husband, who does everything for me, he supports me, he encourages me to follow my dreams and fulfill my passions. I’ve been so blessed to have two careers. I have been so lucky…here’s to the next ten years….in ten years I will be nearly 50’ she said.

Nicole Scherzinger who dates Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton won the Best TV Personality at the Glamour Women of the Year awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...