Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Kind Of Funny I Wound Say..iCloud Revile Identity Of Phone Thieves

A 27-year-old nurse whose iPhone was stolen had logged on to her computer the next day and was surprised to find photographs of men frolicking by the sea in thier underwear.

The iPhone was stolen from Becky Brinklow as she ate lunch with her 16-month-old son at a restaurant in Southend

The Lucky part was that her iPhone was set up to automatically send pictures taken on it to the iCloud website, which backs up data such as music and pictures stored on smartphones.

Miss Brinklow said she had seen the funny side when she realized the men had accidentally uploaded pictures of their day at the beach to her iCloud account.
She said: ‘Luckily I had insurance and within a day I had received a new phone so then I went online to access all the pictures and upload them to the new one.

‘I went online and thought “this is strange” – there were all these pictures of these men and their friends at the beach.

‘It was actually quite comical looking through the pictures and me and my fiancĂ© Tom ended up laughing about the men and all their posing.

'It was funny seeing these strangers down to just their pants – they certainly liked posing for a picture.’
Miss Brinklow said she was thankful that she had not lost any precious photos of Henry.
‘If I had lost all the pictures on my phone it would have been a lot more upsetting but I have been able to retrieve those because they were all stored online.’

She added: ‘We managed to block the phone and wipe it, leaving it useless, and we used the “Find My iPhone” app to find out roughly where they live.’


No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...