Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Wednesday 29 February 2012



Finally his resting, i have been looking for a quite time to seat and write out something today,there is so much in my head that i want to pure out but don't no were to start. i have been thinking a lot today at the office so had to leave early as i was also not feeling too good, only to get home and my little Boy was happy to see daddy and didn't give me the chance as well, but now his rested in my Mums arms so maybe just maybe i can try my Luck.

Well don't really know were to start but i just want to say it has been an eventful month which comes to and end today in a few hours, till another 4years time we will not see another 29th of February, but we still have 10 Months to make things happen, its a leap year and its Known for extra ordinary things..which i wont lie i have seen already call me old fashioned but God Never puts you in a position that he will not give His grace to assist and lead us through, he has done it for me time and time again because His so wonderful.

Patience is a virtue they say but we some times are so pushed that we careless about it, we always want things to happen all at once,well you cant blame us we are humans, what more can i say,but the truth of the matter is God has a time for each and every one of us this i believe, all we need to do is wait for the time. its not an easy road i must say, as i often set and wonder at times Lord why? why do you make me wait this long while others get it easy? but with time i learn and realize that everyone has a time and a place, what i then ask for is that Lord let me know when my time is right and give me the strength to see it through, i also ask for wisdom for we are humans with so much weakness that we may go astray. 

He has given us the power,it all rest within us the power to succeed and the will to fail has been shown to us and its left for us to choose and act..which will it be, yes there many be many factors that will try to limit you but trust in yourself and believe in God Almighty for him alone makes it all well.

It has been a wonderful month of February and i pray that the blessing which the Lord has Shown Us will continue..Welcome to a New Month of Favor.

Just My Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...