Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Some Reasons That Keep Men From Getting Married



Sometimes, you see handsome, hardworking men who are single, and say they are searching and ready to get married, and you wonder, "so what is stopping you?".Uti Nwachukwu and Mikel obi were both selected nominated as February man candys, for looking good and working hard. They were among those who were single and still searching.


Today in different interviews, they reveal some reasons they are still that way. One reason I appreciate their comments is that they made about them rather than about faults in women in general or about a specific woman.

Uti Nwachukwu thinks it is aspects of his character that's keeping the woman he wants away;

“I am an extremely jealous guy but I am praying to God to make me less jealous and less possessive. I believe that if you find somebody that’s for you, that person should be for you only. I’m a bit extreme because my lover must focus on only me. Now that’s a bit difficult and that’s why I say I am a very difficult person to be with. Perhaps, I’m very demanding when it comes to relationships. Apart from being a jealous lover I also expect you to give back to me what I am giving you. I expect 100 per cent attention and care and nothing less. So, it’s going to be hard but I know God gave me this standard in order to connect me with the exact person he has created for me.”

Confusion seems to be the name of the game for Mikel Obi,

"I know, normal people don't go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, and normal people don't at all. Believe me it's so so difficult, very difficult, it's so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. There might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware and maybe you don't know... or you may think she's one of those who loves you for who you are or what you have, or because of your money, maybe she's there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to"

I am one of those that think it's easier for men to get married when they want since they can go out there and seek, while woman have to wait to be found. However, that doesn't mean the road is all smooth and paved for them either.

From Romance Meet Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...