Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Sunday 2 June 2013

Chudda K Quits SNQ Records

Last month saw some Nigerian artistes Porting from their record label for different reasons.

The newest to join the list is 'Gaga Go Crazy' master, Chuddy K, he is said to have left his former label SNQ Records to set up his own label called Kent Music. 


The artiste received a boost in his music career with the hit single 'Gaga Crazy' which was a club hit.

Whose Next?

Update
Speaking with NET over the telephone, Chuddy K revealed that he has left the label which he’s worked with for over two years now.

The R&B-Pop singer says he left two months ago. ‘I just felt, I needed change, change is the only constant thing‘, Chuddy K told NET adding ‘I want to handle my affairs, I want to be responsible for myself’.

Apparently, the Pop artiste left the label after claiming a breach of contract. He has also setup his own record label named Kent Records. Chuddy K says he will be signing a few artistes too. ‘Kent Records is the future, I’ll be signing a few young artistes too’. Chuddy K says he plans to release his second album this year and would like to be a brand ambassador too.

Reps for SQN could not be reached at the time of filing this report but insiders tell us they won’t be letting him go that easily. Chuddy K joined SQN two years ago and released the hit song ‘Gaga crazy’ after releasing the debut album ‘I am Chuddy K‘ in 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...