Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Friday 28 June 2013

Upcoming Rapper Thrill's M.I In Owerri


X Busta made it rain in Owerri, a 400 level student studying Estate Management at Imo State University, Golden Chinedu Okafor had his magic moment when he stepped on stage and kicked a few bars with rapper M.I at the Star Trek Music concert in Owerri, Imo State.

Okafor aka X Busta who was one of the many up comers selected to perform on stage caught the attention of thousands of music fans at the concert while some freestyle. Little did lucky Busta know he had impressed show host Gbenga Adeyinka who promised to introduce him to top performer M.I.

M.I called Busta to join him on stage during his set; allowing the young rapper freestyle before the thousands of fans at Heroes Square. Impressed, M.I passed the rookie rapper his jacket.

Will M.I be signing this new talent to Chocolate City or his Loopy Music ensemble? Too soon to say…
‘It’s about the most unreal thing in the world. I don’t know anybody here and I don’t know any member of MI’s crew. One minute, I’m in the crowd chilling with my friends and the next minute I’m right next to M.I on stage, performing Nobody Test Me together’, X Busta excitedly said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...