Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Durosoke Video Premieres Today Only On Star Music App

Believe me this dude is doing what he knows best, and having fun at the same time, things have been going pretty well for Olamide AKA Badoo and he really has no choice because he has put a lot of effort looking at where his coming from. In his words:

‘My dream is to be one of Africa’s biggest exports and I am working very hard towards this. My fans have supported me in ways I never even expected in turn, I promise to keep giving them even more than they expect, as a badoo mo fe durosoke’
The concept video for ‘Durosoke’ premieres exclusively on Star Music app today, July 31 2013. The rapper’s camp says no details will be released until the video is released on the app. ‘But it’s a video you’ll love‘ i did...

The Star Music apps was launched in February 2013, Star Music enables users watch, stream, download their favorite songs/videos, create their own playlists and also get the latest news on their favorite stars while interacting with each other.

Star Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...