Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Wednesday 29 January 2014

2 Years And Counting....Just To Say Thank You

Well it all started after I read a close friends sisters blog and I said hey I could do something like this, and I rushed through Google and tadaaaa, I had my own Blog…getting the name was not an easy task, but I think it made sense at the end of the day, what do you think? Gistaround

Oh well not to bore you and cut the long story short its been like what? 2 years now, and it wont have been possible without you guys who take time out to stop and see whats up on this Blog, stories from within and outside the country, from Music to Politics and Movies, fashion, live drama and what have you, I say once again thank you for always stopping by.

Just to assure you that with time to come, you will notice a difference up on this space with more improved content to keep you busy all day long, I have been slow and have been putting up less content for the past months which was due to some shake ups from my end, let me use this medium to apologize as this will still continue for a while, as am gonna be hitting the road for a while and may not get to put up contents for some time but trust me, when every i see a computer, be sure you will get to know whats up trust me.

Need to embark on a self-searching emmmm to don’t really know what to call it but its all Good, am still down with it.

Like I said, make I no too yarn, please keep your eyes on this space, don’t go nowhere, will be back before you say Jack Robinson ok, 

Thanks once again for being here and to all my ManU fan Mates Thank God say Mata done show at list our fight for top 4 spot begins, the Lord is our strength oooo.
See you guys in a bit.


DreamChasers   

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...