Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Monday 27 January 2014

Atiku Abubakar - PDP's Days Are Numbered

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President, under the ruling People’s Democratic Party on Monday said in Kaduna that the days of the ruling Party were numbered, declaring that the new National Chairman of the party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, could not do anything to change the fortunes of the party.

Atiku noted that the current reconciliation moves by the new chairman would not achieve any meaningful result.

The former Vice President, who spoke in an interview on the English service of the Liberty FM Radio, Kaduna, on Monday, insisted that Mua’azu’s reconciliation tour across the country to woo back defected PDP chiefs would not make a difference.

“I told him it won’t make a difference. Before he took up the job, he (Mu’azu) came to me and told me he wanted the job. I told him to leave it because ‘you are not going to do anything about it’,” he said.

When asked on how he could assist the new PDP Chairman, as a founding member of the party, the Turakin Adamawa said if he was requested to do so, “no problem.

He added, “First of all, I did not leave the PDP, I was pushed out of the PDP by my former boss. Ever since I returned four years ago, PDP has not communicated to me and I have not communicated to PDP. I have not attended any of their meetings and they have not invited me.”

NigerianEye

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...