Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Friday 31 October 2014

M.I - Chairman : They Will Critique Me, But No One Can Say i Didn’t Try

I call it a Star studded album, Jude Abaga Aka M.I doing what he knows how to do best, dropped his 3rd studio album titled The Chairman.

The album feature 2face, Olamide, Phyno,Patoraking... its one to have

The Jos-born rapper recently took to his Instagram page to express his state of mind concerning the release of his album. He puts it this way: “They will critique me.. They will try to denounce my achievements and impact. But no one can say I didn’t try!!! I set out to do it and I did.”

Get your copy from itunes... and share your thoughts, got main already

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...