Quadrant

Men's fashion 728 by 90

Friday 24 October 2014

Rio Ferdinand Hints On Retirement At End Of Season

Former Manchester United start Rio Ferdinand, has admitted that his body may not be able to handle the rigor of the modern game and he may call it quits at the end of the season, when asked about retirement at The Jonathan Ross Show


“I’m not fearful of retirement, I’m looking forward to it, I can see some good stuff hopefully happening ahead.

“You get to a time where you start understanding your body and the strains playing football (is) putting your body through, going out and training every day.”

“I will stay in football I’m sure in some capacity. I’ve signed to BT and stuff and I’ve done stuff with the BBC at the World Cup which I really enjoyed and it’s something I’m sure I will take up and do a bit more (of).

“I’m doing my (coaching) badges as well and there are other bits and pieces outside of football.”

360nobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel-and-travel-300x250
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...